Friday, April 26, 2019

[untitled]


"Don't let anything stir you off the path you have drawn for yourself! Forge ahead in the end! Stick to it! Make yourself proud! Be everything you can be!"

while you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.
when you give up your dreams and everythinng else, they're gone!
still complaining huh?
..!!!!!!!listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. you can whimper all day for all I care, youre nothing but a coward !!!!!!!....
....remember one thing , once you questioned your own belief, its over!






2 comments:

  1. Wow i an powerful words its makes me Goss booms. I still don’t know what is purpose of my life. I am still searching but i couldn’t do so.

    ReplyDelete